Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picture#9


The wonderful outfits in this picture were definitely orchestrated by me. I would often come up with elaborate make believe games for my siblings and I to play. In this one my brother and sister are wearing the dresses my sister and I wore as flower girls in my aunt and uncles wedding and I'm wearing my mom's old dress. I'm the bride in a lovely forest green dress. When I was younger I always dreamed of getting married and being a bride. My sister and I took turns being the bride, but my brother made the cutest flower girl. We would often dress up and play wedding or photo shoot.

After we got dressed-up we would go to the store, where our parents were working and show them our lovely outfits. I think Mom decided this one was memorable enough to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment